what did you like about camping?

A new adventure this past weekend - camping with Ivory and Titus. Overall it went well, but I couldn't have done it without my mom. Maybe someday I'll have more energy.We went with my family just for Sunday night of Labor Day weekend, although Matt & Kim and kids were camping there also and it was fun to see them.

At the end, I asked the kids what they liked best.

Ivory: "I liked sleeping in the pack 'n' play close to you and Daddy." (yes, quite close, as camping always is...)

Titus: "I go swimming... with my life jacket on" Although I have no pictures, we did go swimming to finish off the day Monday and they loved it! I wasn't sure how well we'd do by that point in the afternoon, but sand and water can cure problems of any kind. :)

The pictures below are an assortment from the whole weekend... not just our camping trip.

img_1665img_1664img_1662img_1690img_1667img_1684img_1675img_1663img_1668img_1688img_1683img_1687img_1676img_1671img_1661

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

loved

edelstein: before & after

tending