book review: God made the world

God Made the World by Sarah Jean Collins is a darling board book that tells the story of Creation in rhyme. There are definitely other books out there like it, but I think what set it apart are it's unique, modern illustrations. They're artsy and geometric, with repeating patterns of shapes that are so cute!

It's retailing for $7.99 on Amazon, so it would be a good addition to a baby gift if you're looking for something just a little extra to add. I actually haven't read it to my kids yet; I'm saving it for this winter when we gift them a book each day of December leading up to Christmas. By that time I think it will be perfect for my oldest to read to my youngest! :)

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale in exchange for my review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

loved

edelstein: before & after

tending